Advantage of nitrogen
USE NITROGEN IN YOUR TYRES PROPERLY.
- To fill car tyres with nitrogen, they must first be
completely deflated and then inflated with
- It costs approximately Rs 25 per tyre and should
be topped up once or twice a month. Some pumps
provide free nitrogen if you fill your tank.
- If necessary, you can mix air and nitrogen - top up
the nitrogen with air if there are no nitrogen
kiosks nearby and the pressure is low.
PROS AND CONS OF FILLING NITROGEN
- Because nitrogen is cool, the tyres will not overheat, even when driving long distances.
- Because there is less leakage than with air, the tyres last longer and the car handles better.
- Temperature affects tyre pressure. However, with nitrogen, it remains relatively constant.
- It also aids in fuel economy.
- Filling nitrogen costs money because most places charge per tyre.
- Tyres must be deflated the first time nitrogen is filled, which can be time-consuming.
- Because it is not available everywhere, you may be forced to mix it with air if the low in pressure.